View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 07:31 PM   #21
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Whats the best movies you've watched on Blu Ray?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
I'm still happy with DVD. Blue Ray looks like a fad. I'll wait until the next technology to change. The name Blue Ray just reeks of lameness, like mini-disc.

GOBB, tell the truth. Did you have a mini-disc player? I make mistakes, too...... stupid ass Sega CD.

This is ridiculous.

I waited a bit until prices came down and I've gotten three years of use of my bluray player. You can get an excellent Panasonic bluray player for $99. If you don't want to rebuy your DVD collection, you don't have to. You can rent blu-rays from Netflix.

It's a noticeable bump in picture quality from DVD and it's even better than HD movies via cable.

If you don't have a HD TV, then it's one thing. However, if you have an HD TV and you're a movie fan blu-ray is definitely worth it and it won't be replaced within five years because the bulk of the market is not going to move beyond 1080p HD for a while.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote