View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 01:55 AM   #24
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I just got a $53 check for a movie

wow, that was lovely. vaguely reminded me of something like "dark crystal" given a brit-com treatment... with kind of a fellini touch to guide it along. or something like that.

it's like roger waters said in that one wall song- "we've got 13,000 channels of shit on the telly to choose from," but i'd prefer to watch stuff more like that there playhouse film.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote