View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 11:44 AM   #7
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Swinging Ninja Surpirse Kick Prank

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm

you call that a prank?

it wasn't even creative.

assaulting somebody from behind?

that dude could have been seriously hurt.

if you did that crap to me I'd kick the **** out of you.

seriously, who are you selling this stuff to?

I had the same reaction. Assaulting somebody is not a prank. I don't know when people started thinking it was. Imagine people doing this on a hidden camera show and trying to justify it as "a prank."
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote