View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 02:32 PM   #119
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knowing your girlfriends sexual past, good or bad idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
There are a lot of the following types of people in this thread:
-virgins
-people from the bible belt
-virgins
-hypocrites (they think it's ok for a guy to have a lot of partners, but not a girl)

Let's see... I am 30, and I am currently in a 3 and a 1/2 year relationship. I have been in a 3 year relationship, a 9 month relationship, and a 6 month relationship. That's 4 women over 7 years and 9 months. You wanna know how many women fall outside of those times? It would be around about 36 (not sure on exact details - I started making a list awhile ago, and there are a few I'm forgetting for sure).

I started at 17 (just before my 18th birthday), so 36 women over 5 years. That's me going out most weekends with friends and trying to pick up probably 70% of the time. If a women had the same mindset as me, they could easily clock 80. Again, a lot of you are very judgemental, jealous, insecure types.

I wouldn't want my wife to have had 80 people prior to me. Outside of the disease possibility, a woman with 80 partners over a short time strikes me as just not selective enough for my tastes. I'd like her to have some standards higher than "has *****".

It doesn't bother you, that doesn't mean it's not a criteria that matters. Now, some of the people in this tread seem to want virginal women which strikes me as delusional and just i don't get why? But i think having a vague number somewhere between 0 and 80 is ok. not having one is ok, but having one is ok too.

My wife was kind of irritated that i seemed to have dated ever girl we passed near where i used to teach. Her point was it was prior, but it probably meant that i just grabbed anything that moved, which personality wise maybe meant i wasn't what she though. (i didn't, just a very terrible coincidence for me).

I almost hate to disagree with you though because you are so much more reasonable about these things taht a lot of people in ISH. You missed some discussions in your time gone that your head would have exploded from the stupidity.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote