View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 01:34 PM   #24
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers still need shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
The luxury tax changes next year. If they kept the team the same they'd pay almost what they do for the roster in the luxury tax. I'm not sure the Lakers could make money with a hefty tax like that. I think they'll try to make a run at it this year. Next year Pau is gone and then it's going to be time for Hill or some less expensive PF to step up.
Wouldn't it be better just to let his contract expire after the 2014 season? I think this team is a 2 year plan. Anything after that is possible because maybe Pau will re-sign for a huge discount? Who knows, but can the regular season start like now.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote