View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 01:55 AM   #1
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default My message to the Chicago fans!

Hey guys,
I know you guys hate me, and everywhere I go people tell me I suck, I can't play defense, trade this b!tch already, overpaid and sharpie hair.

But I promise to my fans... wherever they may be hiding, to come out and show your support! Bulls office don't want me gone and they have a reason! Because I CAN IMPROVE! My defense is better and I'm still improving, thibs is a great coach and he really helped me with my man to man d. Hell if Chris Bosh can play defense, so can I!

With my man rose out, the burden is gonna be all on me and I'm ready!
I got my post game , my rebounding and my jumper!

To all you bull fans, IT'S TIME TO BOARD THE BOOOOZEEE CRUIIISEEE!
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote