View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 03:58 AM   #104
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Black Ops 2 info revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Preordered BO2 at Gamestop today. I assume I just have to walk in with my license, right? Guy at the counter pretty much wrote down every number and letter on it.

At my local GAME store, our equivalent of Gamestop pretty much, we would get given a receipt which we would need to show to them when the game is released, and show a members card which you had to get if want to pre-order games from them, which can help you get money off purchases if you buy a certain amount of games using it.

Might be worth checking if your Gamestop is doing a midnight release too. I've only ever been to one, for MW3, and even though our store is pretty small, we had a whole load of people turning up, was great fun.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote