View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 03:11 PM   #4
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal says he feels young again

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
I'm not trying to be a downer, but he said the same thing when he joined the Raptors 4 years back. He said in his press conference that he feels young again, and that he had previously been playing on one leg and now he was fully rehabbed and ready to go.

So, maybe i'm a glass half empty kind of guy or something but I see him playing probably half the season and either missing the playoffs completely (if they make the playoffs that is, which I guess is no guarantee) or trying to play his way through multiple injuries as he has been doing since 2006.
I too expect little to nothing from this signing.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote