View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 07:05 PM   #11239
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Five Fingers: 8/10

Wow, just caught this one a few minutes ago. I had no idea it even existed and I'm kind of pissed I missed this when it came out. The story centers around a banker from Holland who en route to Morocco to establish a humanitarian food program, is kidnapped by a terrorist cell. But everything is not as it seems :strokes villain stache:

Great cast headlined by Laurence Fishburne and Ryan Phillippe who both are on their games. The film is very minimalist and mainly occurs in one barren room, the story and the performances carry this thing and it captures your attention throughout with some great twists.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote