View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 12:48 AM   #28
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Free throw routine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo

Really though you just gotta find what works for you, stay in the gym and at worst you will get better.

Try what i told you though about that technique and tell me how it goes.
Will do. Hey my school's freshman b-ball tryouts start October 29th. Any tips to be mentally ready? On the physical side I've been staying in shape and eating right so I think my biggest hurdle is to learn to be confident in my abilities.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote