Thread: Can you dunk??
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 09:57 AM   #38
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can you dunk??

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Yeah, that's hilarious...
I can't remember all of Fred Jones' dunks, but I'm pretty sure I could do all of them when I was 18, since I don't remember anything spectacular from him that year. It was all J-Rich's dunks (as usual) that got me amped up that year.
Yep, the only two I'm remembering off hand is that first Jones dunk and his first finals dunk, where he performed a pretty solid bounce-360 extension. It would have been a great opening round dunk, but I was still so bitter about him making the finals in the first place (then winning) that I didn't give that 360 any credit at the time.

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc6ziQSscrM

Last edited by Rake2204 : 08-20-2012 at 10:00 AM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote