View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 10:52 AM   #763
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
you are BY FAR the least knowledgeable 'soccer fan' on here, im not even sure what are you doing here, you dont make any proper discussion, you dont write any information about players or teams, you dont discuss team, you just quote me the same shit over and over again and you know its not true. Im 10 times the fan you will ever be.

go back to your japanesse wife you nets bandwagoner, cuz u sure dont belong here

NO thank you. And unlike you, i don't post dozens of posts explaining how players i like are fantastic and players on opposing teams suck. The whole Eurocup you posted how terrible Ronaldo was. Give me a break. You know more names and more players, but based on people shitting on nearly every opinion you have, you are not knowledgable at all.

I'll leave the soccer thread when people like you who pretend to know about the NBA stop posting in the NBA forum. Somehow, it's ok for people in Europe to follow the NBA, but i can't follow EPL. Try again.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote