View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 12:27 PM   #7
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: We still need a backup center IMO

I don't think the C position is the weakest it's been in NBA history. There's actually a lot of good C's out there. With that said, the Lakers have plenty of size. Like was mentioned in other posts, Pau can play C and so can Hill. I think this will help with the distribution of minutes. Jamison can play PF and Pau can play C to give Dwight a quick breath. Hill can come in for Pau or Dwight. Sacre will probably end up in the D league at some point I would imagine. He's not NBA ready. I'm actually looking for the Lakers to start to groom Hill a bit more. I've mentioned in other threads this is probably Pau's last season here. Next year the Lakers will not be able to afford this lineup. Next season is when the new luxury tax rule kicks in. They will definitely shop Pau.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote