Originally Posted by StateProperty
- Best TE, especially considering the "elite" fantasy TE's only go about 5 deep
- I love Peyton too. Curious what round you reached though? Everyone in my money league is targeting Rodgers/Brees/Brady early, so I'm hoping I can stock up on other positions early and take Peyton or Stafford late.
- Best WR, obviously...what pick did you have?
- I like McGahee as a #2 RB in standard scoring
- Decker holds more value in a PPR league
- Charles/Hillis have split their carries pretty much 50/50 so far. Hillis will take away from his goal line carries and even receiving yards. Look to upgrade for a real #1, maybe using Charles/Bowe or McGahee/Bowe in trade.
- I love DeAngelo as a real life player, but he'll be inconsistent. HIGH in carries last year was 15 (twice), and low was 5. He had under 10 carries 7 times. He'll be frustrating in your flex.
Just letting you know stafford goes late 2nd-early 3rd so I don't what you mean by late lol.
And on Charles, when broke out he wasn't getting goal line carries either, but Hollis does worry me more than old ass Thomas jones did