Thread: Jabari Parker
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 06:08 PM   #54
MasterDurant24
National High School Star

MasterDurant24 is a pretty well-respected posterMasterDurant24 is a pretty well-respected posterMasterDurant24 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Jabari Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Skinny
Haven't seen any of them play live, but from highlight tapes it looks like Andrew Wiggins can create more for himself on the offensive end and is a menace on D. Jabari Parker is explosive and very athletic but doesn't seem able to create for himself. Just open jumpers, fast break dunks and open buckets created by guards. Granted I've only seen highlight tapes, and both are easily 1 and 2 (if AW reclassifies), but at this point I'd take AW 10/10 times.
I've seen them both live and Jabari Parker can definetly create for himself, infact I would say thats what makes him special. Real good at getting his shot off the dribble. The difference between them is that Parker can also play inside like a PF in addition to the perimeter while Wiggins is strictly a perimeter player. Not that is knock on Wiggin's game, who I do think will end up being the better player between the two.
MasterDurant24 is offline   Reply With Quote