View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 07:24 PM   #16
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: We still need a backup center IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Nothing to do with the rules at all.......it's strictly about the talent and it is comparatively terrible.

What I blame most is that the 3pt line has destroyed the importance of dominating the paint.
Second is that the league has too many teams so the talent is horribly watered down.....so yeah, a whole ton of guys who would be backups are now starting.

I agree, more teams means the overall talent gets watered down. Imagine getting rid of two teams and putting their star players on other teams.... I still think the new rules have a play in it too though. I'd much rather have basketball with a 3 point line than without.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote