View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 09:36 AM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which EC team will be the biggest disappointment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
No. I'd be happy. i don't want the cavs to make the playoffs this year, they need another tank year.

besides, how can my cavs disappoint when they've been in the lottery the past 2 seasons?

I chose these three teams not to troll, but because NJ and Philly made major roster moves to get better, and NY had a tumultuous season in 2012 and really underperformed.

My vote goes to NY as the most disappointing.

Please.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote