View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 09:17 PM   #652
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I've had the itch to sign back up for WoW again lately.. Then my gf just recently re-purchased Skyrim and has been playing it a lot lately. It has made me want to go re-buy it myself.. I can't even remember what level I am but I got sick and tired of going in doors and the game freezing on me.

I think today is the day I go repurchase it and hope the freezing doesn't continue.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote