View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 09:33 PM   #1084
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
Question for ISH's Redskins fans (RocSteady, Beasley, whomever), is Evan Royster any good? I was looking at some of his stats for last year and he barely got any touches but had a very high average ypc, as well as decent yards per reception (for a rb). My question is, will he be at all effective in the Skins rushing game this year?

I'm curious to know for fantasy purposes.
fantasy wise I honestly wouldn't rely on any skins RBs. They're really inconsistent, the O-line is really sketchy, and it often seems like they alternate good games between them

he could be a look for a late round pick. wouldn't be suprised if him or helu break out. imo helu is the more talented runner but he's usually there on 3rd down only because he's a god awful pass protector
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote