View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 09:52 PM   #654
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Buy Guild wars 2, it's the next generation MMO I have only heard good things about it and if that was not enough it's only purchase and no subscription fee is required.

I have a friend at work who is buying this and is totally geek'd for it.. He's put on a full assult for me to buy it also.. I'm still on the fence about it and for no good reason.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote