View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 11:31 AM   #15
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Pistons Roster Not Finished?

Quote:
Originally Posted by embersyc
Remember when everyone thought Dajuan Summers was going to be awesome a fews year back

Singler has the most upside out of current group of 2nd rounders, Middleton should not be in the league period. English will never be "Afflalo" level like the pretty picture the team is trying to paint.

I admit I do like English's attitude, so he may prove me wrong.

Agreed. Even I liked Summers for a bit. That guy really was kind of a bust. He had the size and the skill and never put it all together. If we're going to rely on 2nd rounders it's going to be a tough season again. As fans we need to be smart and just enjoy watching our young talent get experience and grow.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote