View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 01:00 PM   #17
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League - Draft Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
I thought TE was one of my strongest spots. Pettigrew and Gresham seemed like a decent combo. Flex\Bench look kinda weak compared to the rest.
Yes I wanted Gresham really bad as my backup

you have good depth at TE...you aren't bad there at all

great job I think you'll be in the playoffs as long as AD stays healthy and Bush does what he did last year. Rodgers is going to put up monster numbers FOR SURE, so will Green...Miles is a little risk but has potential for huge numbers.

love your team
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote