View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 10:44 PM   #25
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post your shooting form in .gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
That's not regular rim, is it?
Ha, I actually try to mix up my locale so the questions about the rim height can be more easily put to rest when the time inevitably comes years from now when I have to prove to my children that there was in fact a time when I could dunk:

Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote