View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 10:47 AM   #6
Real Men Wear Green
Hi.

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: An explanation in advance for my upcoming pseudo-silence

Feeling better already. Advice for any of you who get bruised from me, not to be taken as an ISH official endorsement or ad or anything: Go to a store that sells supplements and get yourself some infla-profen. I should have taken a picture, but when I made this topic my right hand looked like Popeye's. Now I can almost type.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote