View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 01:45 PM   #124
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

The WCS NA Finals have begun btw, check it out on majorleaguegaming.com/live.

First matchup is ROOTMajor v ROOTFitzy

Notable first round match ups:

Goswser/Vibe
daisuki/State
Ostojiy/HuK
TT1/Suppy
dde/Illusion

Ostojiy/Huk will probably be the best first round match up. I'm curious to see this MLG if HuK has adjusted his style a bit. I feel as though he's been having poor results because of all of his travel not being able to slow down and adapt a bit to the new patches/meta game. I feel as though due to his Top 3 Control he may begin executing more Stargate based builds that Genius likes or maybe Warp Prism based builds that Hero likes.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote