View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 07:26 PM   #9
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Score Article: Bargnani's Impressive Defensive Numbers

If anything, I'm hoping he can become an efficient scorer where that part of his game can somewhat offset his crap overall defense. He's getting to the line more which helps but his 3pt % has taken a nosedive and he's still throwing up almost 4 attempts per game. I don't know what happened there.

As of right now, I wouldn't feel comfortable playing him 35 minutes per game and having the intention of being a good team. But we all know that doesn't matter much. "Mediocrity with the illusion of contention", the Colangelo motto.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote