View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 11:48 PM   #101
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

Started playing Mass Effect. Wish I would have known that upgrading "charm" and "intimidate" would prevent me from using answer choices. I really wanted to tell one guy to kiss my ass and it wouldnt let me lol.

Good game so far tho. Ive only had a small taste of tje story and I like it a lot already. Driving around in the tank kind of pisses me off tho.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote