View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 04:16 PM   #43
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board
Default Re: who else is part of the "lakers will dominate the regular season and playoffs" club

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
That's not what I'm saying or doing. If I see someone like kennethgriffin starts a thread like "Why Kobe is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than Hakeem" or "Why Shaq isn't even close to Kobe all-time", and people come in there and make other baseless arguments or simply agree with him without putting anything into context, that's when I call them a stan. If that's not you, then I apologize.

I never start those types of shitty threads. I've only made 3 threads I think, one was about Dirk being Married, the other one was "what is Scott Brooks doing?, and the third one was about a nba player's life. Hell, most of the time I report those threads, because I know you guys get tired of trolls posting retarded nonsense.

I really don't give a fck tho, just seems like everyone keeps saying the thunder is so much than LA. We'll see in a few months. I'll be leaving now.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote