Thread: ESPN 50 in 50
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 08:22 PM   #13
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ESPN 50 in 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootsy
I originally put Purdue in their not because they are in a weaker conference but because I feel they shouldn't be ahead of Illinois either. I just forgot to take them out of that group of programs I mentioned. Just a mistake but doesn't exclude the fact that I don't think they are a better program than Illinois. Especially that much better than what the list produced. They are 13 spots higher than Illinois.
That's fine. 13 spots probably is too much, but it's what their (stupid) formula produced. I think they're remarkably similar programs.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote