View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 08:53 AM   #23
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone here playing Sleeping Dogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Ah right. Both of them were good. That one was pretty awesome. Can't believe it slipped my mind

The fact the popstars name is Vivian (Vivienne) and is singing a song that sounds like 90's cantopop i thought was hilarious too. ANd that it popped up on the radio when you were going to her house. And all the names are the "make an english name that sounds like the chinese names) that people used in the 90's, WInston, Vivienne, Rickey.

I love the game. BTW, everything i put in white is so freaking minor spoilers but i am being careful.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote