View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 06:05 PM   #27
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone here playing Sleeping Dogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
It's a mediocre game you are trying too hard.
I like it better than GTA4. The story is better, the combat is way better, the driving is better. GTA had a more structured world but it rarely let you do what i wanted to do in it. The only thing i can say 100% was better in GTA was the cops, and the feeling of danger when they chased you.

I never cared for one second what happend to Niko or anyone else in GTA4, but i do in Sleeping Dogs. And don't get me wrong, i REALLY like GTA, i played through 4 and both expansions. I just like Sleeping Dogs that much too.

No multiplayer though, so for those of you that like that a lot (like Gobb), im sure it's a problem.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote