Thread: Go-to 1v1 move?
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 06:49 PM   #17
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Go-to 1v1 move?

My signature move is probably coming from the left elbow across the key to the right low block and then doing a finger roll to my left (while still drifting right) under the defenders armpit. Generally if they try to block the shot, they will just bring their tricep down on my bicep and foul me. If they really want to block the shot, they have to rotate to their left to reach their arm back, in which case they give me tons of room for a hook shot.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote