View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 10:10 AM   #714
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
No he's not lol Stop it. They give him space to shoot because HE CAN'T. Rondo is good when he's on a good team. CP3 is good even on a bad team. When you have 3 hall of famers who still have something left in the tank, it's not hard to get assists.

But that's enough about Rondo. Back to the Knicks. I don't know if it's because the Jets utterly disgust me right now but I'm extremely anxious for this season to start for some reason.
Look even Kobe missed the playoffs when he had a bad team, you need talent to win games.

Don't knock rondo for that.

What has Deron Williams won without good players?

You know I love ya fam, but to defend career losers, and virtual busts, then shit on Rondo is some ass backwards thinking.

The kid rises up when called to do so, and he makes mincemeat out of our team every single time we play him.

When Allen was hobbled, Pierce being so-so and KG not being himself, Rondo carried those guys.

There is no denying that.

The kid has averaged a double double in the playoffs the last two years with solid defense and excellent position rebounding.

Right now, he is absolutely one of the tops in the league.

As far as the Jets, no comment.

I shut down when Tebow came here.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote