View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 11:06 AM   #715
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Look even Kobe missed the playoffs when he had a bad team, you need talent to win games.

Don't knock rondo for that.

What has Deron Williams won without good players?

You know I love ya fam, but to defend career losers, and virtual busts, then shit on Rondo is some ass backwards thinking.

The kid rises up when called to do so, and he makes mincemeat out of our team every single time we play him.

When Allen was hobbled, Pierce being so-so and KG not being himself, Rondo carried those guys.

There is no denying that.

The kid has averaged a double double in the playoffs the last two years with solid defense and excellent position rebounding.

Right now, he is absolutely one of the tops in the league.

As far as the Jets, no comment.

I shut down when Tebow came here.

Huh? How did I shit on him? I just said I never considered him elite.

Secondly, he makes mincemeat out of our guys because we don't have a PG. Because the guy everyone was so butthurt over keeping couldn't guard him. I guess essentially, your current point proves my previous point about Lin. You don't give a guy all that money if everytime we play Rondo, which will be at least 4 times a year, it's a guaranteed assbustin.

I'm not trying to hate on Rondo. All I said was that I don't think he's a top tier point guard. I don't think he's on DWill, CP3, Parker or D Rose level. I think he's in that next tier of pgs...which isn't a bad thing. That includes Westbrook, Nash (because he's older), Curry (when healthy), and soon to be Irving and Lawson.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote