Thread: Final Roster
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 03:33 PM   #39
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Final Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Barbosa is a shooting guard NOT a point guard.....we have that spot covered so I'd pass.

Matt Barnes is not expected to re-sign with the Lakers....but since his legal troubles he's not as desirable for other teams......he may have to take a pay cut.

I would definitely like to see Steve Blake get traded.....he's not worth the $4mil we're paying him......plus I think he needs a fresh start elsewhere after some horrible, so called fans threatened him and his family.

I'm most in favor of getting some toughness with K-Mart or Birdman to fill out the roster.

Legal issues or not, I think Barnes was going to have to settle on the min. A lot of guys of his caliber are getting the min.

I think Blake can do better in a role where he knows he can handle which is going to be very limited. I think he couldnt handle the pressure when he came to LA bc everyone was hoping he would be the answer at the point. 4 mil is too much but not going to get much in return.

Kmart would be great for LA bc of his man defense and he can play both positions. Would he be willing to play with such little time he would get once Dwight returns? I can see Birdman willing to come for the min and accept limited minutes.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote