View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 04:54 PM   #718
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Huh? How did I shit on him? I just said I never considered him elite.

Secondly, he makes mincemeat out of our guys because we don't have a PG. Because the guy everyone was so butthurt over keeping couldn't guard him. I guess essentially, your current point proves my previous point about Lin. You don't give a guy all that money if everytime we play Rondo, which will be at least 4 times a year, it's a guaranteed assbustin.

I'm not trying to hate on Rondo. All I said was that I don't think he's a top tier point guard. I don't think he's on DWill, CP3, Parker or D Rose level. I think he's in that next tier of pgs...which isn't a bad thing. That includes Westbrook, Nash (because he's older), Curry (when healthy), and soon to be Irving and Lawson.
Fam, that is a dump.

Rondo is first tier all day.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote