View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 12:55 PM   #758
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
The only issue I see is that its sort of overkill, to trump and double prep.. it takes away your versatility.. But hey, its your match ups..lol.. I really have no place to judge.

With one character crippled by an alleged lack of feats and another i'm told only after i draft him and am in a match with him that he's actually not the strong character i thought i was getting when i drafted him (Nefaria), it pretty much put a bullet in the head of my team as Bart and Drax were supposed to be decent extras to have during a team battle as opposed to using any during singles match-ups.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote