View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 06:18 PM   #438
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFL Offseason Thread (stuff that doesn't deserve own thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
My autodraft got me Maurice Jones-Drew. and now i hear hes in a holdout. how screwed am i?

Anyone know of an update on his situation

You hear He's been holding out for awhile now. And chances are hell end it and play. I cant see him missing any games. The real question and I too have MJD. How effective will he be? The history of holdouts isnt good. Djax, CJ come to mind. I took him just for wishful hope he be productive. I wouldnt say you're screwed but if you expect him to produce like he did last season? Save the trouble for being let down. That aint happening.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote