View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Playoff Teams in Each Conference Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Saints missing playoffs? You high?
9-7 is two more losses than 11-5 and means missing vs. making. Saints have had too much bullshit in the offseason and although they talk a good game (circle the wagons, etc.) i haven't seen it, rather i've just heard endless WOE IS ME whining. I think it carries over, hurts them and they miss at 9-7 in a competitive NFC.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote