View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 02:31 AM   #7
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Guild Wars 2 thread

i might get it just because some fam/friends asked me about getting it. no subscribing so thats not a worry.

i'm sick of people comparing things like this to wow though. wow is a class mmo everything else is b class, people should just deal with that and move on.

I've already heard how awful dungeons are, although that the pvp content is really strong. good enough for me as i always sway towards pvp.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote