View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 11:09 AM   #53
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone here playing Sleeping Dogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
BTW, a smaller city is better. It makes me remember when i first played GTA and i could drive anywhere practically by memory. The last GTA i needed the GPS often jsut to know where i was going. I'm pretty good with a lot of sections in this game.

I agree. I taxi cabbed all over the place in GTA IV because the driving was frustrating. It was crowded. The cops were all over and a little too attentive (although in this they may be a little too unattentive). There were too many hard angled turns. And the thing was so huge it could take twenty minutes to get from point a to point b. Fast travelling in the taxi felt like a necessary evil just to make the game playable, but it also didn't help in terms of learning the city.
The GPS in this is somewhat non-invasive, so it helps, but you still have to learn the city, because they really only give you the turns on screen.
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote