View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 12:13 PM   #55
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Anyone here playing Sleeping Dogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
It's better to me but it's not. I don't need the multiplayer, and i don't need the compulsive collecting things. But i like Wei as a character more, i like that the fighting ten times better (the fighting in GTA is poorly done) and i like the story a lot more. I could care less about Niko.

That said, this game copies a lot of the things i like about GTA. And i have it now while i played gta two years ago.

This game, once i am done i am going to go into serious withdrawal and look for daily updates on GTA5.

Couldn’t agree more. I love the Hong Kong theme, the driving, and the fighing….even the shooting. It’s different enough…for me….from GTA 4….and that’s the reason I like it. Plus it's also cool comparing stats with some of you ISHers on ps3 in the Social Hub.

Evnthough GTA 5 will probably be an awesome game, I won’t be getting it. I just burned out on it long ago.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote