View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 01:34 PM   #56
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone here playing Sleeping Dogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Couldn’t agree more. I love the Hong Kong theme, the driving, and the fighing….even the shooting. It’s different enough…for me….from GTA 4….and that’s the reason I like it. Plus it's also cool comparing stats with some of you ISHers on ps3 in the Social Hub.

Evnthough GTA 5 will probably be an awesome game, I won’t be getting it. I just burned out on it long ago.

That's weird to me. I can't imagine liking this and not wanting GTA V, or vice versa.

I haven't really looked at the social hub thing at all, but I've seen you logging on and off while I've been playing.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote