View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 11:06 AM   #1
Real Men Wear Green
Yes, we Bradycheat?

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default T-Wolves' fans, can you make an Ndubi Ebi scouting report?

Danny just got this guy on our Summer League team, and I recall him being one of the top-rated hsers out of LeBron's class. drafted by Minnie in the first round. So I'm wondering how a guy can go from that to not even being traded, but instead just let go and forced to try out for a team like ours in summer league. I hear that he has injury woes. Is that all there is to it, and if so, how severe are the injury woes, and do you know what/who he plays like now?
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote