View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 07:34 AM   #6
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Dame Lillard "License to Lillard" workout video and profile

seriously think this guy is going to be huge, like top 3 ROY at the worst huge. wouldn't shock me if he won it all. not only does he have the green light in portland, i just think he has that 'it' factor. he's like a hybrid of billups/roy imo. maybe a mini young westbrook? idk, but i seriously see this guy averaging like 18/4. biggest thing i want to look at is if he has the strength to finish inside. he definitely showed it in the preseason but if he's able to drive with that tenacity in the RS and rack up and 1's? watch out. i also want to see his PNR game with aldridge. his decision making is a concern, but still, no rookie is perfect.
blacknapalm is online now   Reply With Quote