View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 02:04 PM   #778
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life

And yeah RBA I was surprised you didn't go Charles 2nd round. I wanted F-Jax 1st option Charles 2nd option in the 2nd round I thought I was lucky to get Charles.
Meh. I might in a re-draft, but his injury issues still concern me. I'm a little more comfortable with Sproles... not as much upside, but also proven durable and consistent in PPR/.5PPR leagues.

Pretty happy with my team the closer the season gets. Jennings is looking like a pretty savvy late-round flier, Mendy isn't on the PUP list and looks like he may be back within the first four weeks and AB is flying up draft boards (as expected).

I can always go back and nit-pick my draft in retrospect, but you don't know how things are going to fall as it is happening.

Btw, the longer this MJD thing goes, the better my RB situation is looking. :)
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote