View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 09:47 PM   #141
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Serious? He has absolutely no game knowledge, like he doesn't even play sc2 at all as far as I know. He's not the worst, but I hope they find someone for full-time casting to go along Kevin Knocke.

Kevin actually said he's going to be stepping back from a lot of casting (he does a lot of stuff behind the scenes for IGN) and focus on his other work more. This sort of leads me to believe that IGN's going to bring in a new duo...

Link to what, btw? I was half right for Group D, Supernova and Happy moved on.

Super srs! I dunno what it is about him but I always liked him when he filled in. I also like PainUser.. I like Catspajamas but I wish he would still be Catspajamas and not Kevin.. I get it why he changed but he'll always be CPs to me.

Link to... I dunno lol.. I think I thought you were watching those matches and I wanted to watch them also.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote