View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 02:49 AM   #276
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012 College Football Discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
It took 3 missed FGs, 3 OU fumbles fortunately rolling out of bounds, and a terrible decision to fake a punt in their own territory to hold off a team that is just not all that good.

I'm sorry but that d is going to get shredded in the Big 12 and their offense looked very weak, especially on third down. They gave up 177 yards to an RB from friggin UTEP.

I'd rather be a bit lucky and good than not getting any breaks and be great. We had a lot of things go our way in 2000 and we won a MNC not being a great team. The Big 12 is a pass happy league with a few teams that know how to run it. I'd rather have an okay run defense and a vastly improved pass defense compared to last years defense. I think we will be okay. How do you think A&M will do their first year in the SEC?
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote