View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 05:56 PM   #10
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: [VIDEO] Who here would like to see the 1973 NBA all-stars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Thanks Cavsftw.

How did you know that person disliked your video?
Because immediately after I posted the link on ISH (the only place that has the link on this unlisted video) I received a dislike and a nasty comment simultaneously. The person who made the comment (Bghogh) deleted it but it was too late they had already given themselves away as the one who also disliked the video. There were only 4 views on the video at the time. Now the ass is banned from my channel.

There are several people who's sole purpose in life seems to be to dislike the uploads on my channel as soon as I've uploaded them - I've eliminated one of them

Last edited by CavaliersFTW : 09-02-2012 at 06:25 PM.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote