View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 12:06 AM   #307
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2012 College Football Discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Quite honestly, I'm rooting for every team in the country to win a National Championship who isn't in the SEC. Florida State would be fine.

who's your team? OSU? michigan? SEC doesn't bother me really aside from UF of course. i guess i'm supposed to be a pac-12 guy being on the west coast but i'm just not.

i said it before but FSU's success is really going to come down to their o-line. they were woefully inexperienced and injured last year. if they can take a step forward, it's going to be huge. last year, they just struggled trying to establish the run. the first real test will be vs. clemson but i see v-tech being the biggest challenge down the line. blacksburg is never an easy place to play. anxious to see how logan thomas looks for the hokies. hopefully, they can match the physicality.

Last edited by blacknapalm : 09-03-2012 at 12:09 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote